The MFLN Virtual Conference is a free four-day virtual learning and networking experience for professionals working with military service members and their families. Centering on the theme “Learning through Change,” conference keynotes and interactive sessions and activities will explore professional and organizational change from multiple angles:
- How do we respond to change as individuals, and what do these responses mean for our professional selves?
- How can we nurture our own professional development in times of uncertainty?
- How can we lead effectively through change?
- How can we contribute to positive organizational change within the military service context?
- What is the impact of an intergenerational workforce on change management?
The virtual conference will be a valuable, informative, and engaging experience for professionals in any discipline. Keynotes and sessions will be offered in two tracks: professional change and organizational change. Ongoing and scheduled social media activities will be available to enhance the learning experience, foster conversation, and support professional networking.
More information coming soon!
Mark your calendars now and check back here often for additional information.