Friday, September 29, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
Session recording: https://youtu.be/Uw5ZN1WFrPk
Moving forward in times of change is hard. When you’re not the leader of these changes it can seem even more difficult. Your proverbial plate is already full just trying to maintain the status quo. Where will you find the resources to move your ideas forward? If only there was a way to initiate and guide change that wasn’t so challenging. Jones Loflin, our presenter for this session, says there is, and you only have to remember four words: Grow, Cultivate, Prune, and Harvest.
- Explore why a “fix it and forget it” mindset is not a sustainable approach to change.
- Identify the four essential elements necessary to get change moving in the right direction.
- Review the “3 Ps” to accelerate change.
- Examine resources to allow change to be successful.
- Explore why it’s critical to celebrate small success in the change process.
About the Speaker
Jones Loflin has made it his life’s work to deliver powerful ideas and practical solutions to individuals around the world so they can achieve more of what is most important to them. His innovative yet practical solutions have attracted the attention of organizations around the world. When not working with some amazing individuals and organizations seeking better results, Jones resides in North Carolina with his wonderful wife Lisa and their two daughters.