The Network Literacy CoP concentrates on helping military family service professionals use online technologies to enhance communications, sharing and learning.
A decentralized, global network of interlinked computing devices, the Internet has revolutionized the way we communicate, teach, learn, entertain, organize, conduct research, publish, transact, and promote. Citizenship in the Internet era, as well as full participation in 21st-century economic, social, and political life, demands new forms of literacy.
Developing network literacy is a continuous process of becoming comfortable and proficient with a variety of tools to use in interactive online environments.
Meet our Team
- Stephen Judd, University of New Hampshire
- Vice-chair: Terrence Wolfork, Fort Valley State University
- Engagement Coordinator: Bob Bertsch, North Dakota State University
- Research & Communications Coordinator: Jessica Beckendorf, University of Wisconsin
- Educational Technologist: Jennifer Chilek, Texas AgriLife Extension