The Military Families Learning Network (MFLN) provides several of options for viewing and participating in live webinars for those that are on or off of military installations and in various time zones.
We recommend reviewing the following information a day or two prior to the webinar session you will attend to ensure all goes smoothly the day of the event.
MFLN Live Webinar Options
Webinars are offered primarily through the All Partners Access Network (APAN) Adobe Connect platform where participants can view and interact with the presenters and other attendees. We also provide an option to view live webinars via YouTube Live.
- Computer Access: The All Partners Access Network’s (APAN) Adobe Connect platform is the best way to connect to MFLN webinars. Instructions are below:
- Using Firefox as your browser, register for the event you would like to attend on its Learn page. Then click the URL to the Connect room.
- Follow access instructions on the login portal. If prompted, allow Adobe Flash Player to access your computer.
- For the best experience, connect using a wired connection and ensure you are running Adobe Flash Player version 13.0. For full system requirements, see Adobe Connect’s page on technical specification requirements.
- Experiencing difficulties? Check out our Troubleshooting Tips or email us at email@example.com.
- Live Stream: If you cannot access Connect, you may view the live broadcast via a web browser on the MFLN YouTube Live channel. Note that you will not be able to respond to Q & A sessions via YouTube Live.
- Mobile: Mobile apps are available for both Adobe Connect and YouTube Live.
If you missed a webinar, recordings of webinar sessions can be viewed from the Military Families Learning Network at anytime.
Tech Support & Other Inquiries
If you need help before MFLN Webinars, follow these suggestions:
- Check our troubleshooting tips page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed account of the problem you are experiencing including the type of computer you are accessing from, connection type (wireless or hardwired) and any other relevant information.
During MFLN webinars, if you experience trouble connecting via APAN’s Adobe Connect system: